Preparing the paperwork, meeting deadlines and ensuring everything is legal is one of the most daunting things about completing a UK Tax Return.
Here is some of the most common reasons that a tax return may need to be filed:
- You are self employed or a partner in a partnership.
- You are a company director
- You have large amounts of savings or investment income
- You have untaxed savings or investment income
- You have a property that is being rented out.
- Your household receives Child Benefit and you have income in excess of £50,000
- You’ve lived or worked abroad or aren’t domiciled in the UK
Still sounding a little bit scary? Don’t worry, the guys at Ugo Tax can help by offering the following service:
- Complete your tax return with your help and input.
- Calculate your tax liability
- File the return online
- Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due
Our team will analyse your self assessment tax return to see if any tax savings can be made, as well as well as check if any anomalies which needs to be addressed before the return is submitted.
Our objective at Ugo Tax is to minimise the risk of HM Revenue and Customs investigating your tax affairs.
If you are experiencing cash flow problems, and let’s face it who doesn’t, we can explore the possibilities of deferring your tax payments or negotiating a payment plan with HM Revenue and Customs on your behalf.